What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Chrome or Safari) on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are used to make websites work or to enhance the experience a user has whilst using the website.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect it to
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Improve the effectiveness of our online advertising elsewhere
- Continuously improve our website
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties for their own use